Welcome to Nurses Group
We have been operating since 2015, and has since established ourselves as one of the top agencies in the southwest, covering areas from Taunton to Poole, leaving a trail of unquestionable quality and reliability
Company Opening - Oct 2015
2015 – Nurses Group is founded by Dr Mc Jobi and S George
Introduced to the world - Dec 2015
We opened our first office in AKS Centre, Yeovil, Somerset.
Company expanding – Feb 2017
Nurses Group moved from AKS Centre to Yeovil Innovation centre, Yeovil, Somerset
New Branch - Feb 2018
We opened new branch in Weymouth, Dorset.
New Uniforms Introduced - March 2018
Introduced navy blue and sky-blue asymmetrical style uniforms for better comfort.
Second Branch – May 2018
We opened new branch in Poole, Dorset.
Revolutionary software – Nov 2018
We introduced customised software for booking management and text services
Celebrates 3 rd year anniversary- Dec 2018
Nurses Group celebrates another successful year with all staff.
iOS and Android Apps– Feb 2019
our revolutionary iPhone and Android app - NSG Connect- for availability and booking management.
Launch of our new website – May 2019
Launched brand new website with new features, including blog, newsletter and dedicated staff portal.
Our Working Process
- Start to growth
We pride ourselves with providing quality reliable care. We do this through a systematic quality assurance process, ensuring that our staff and our ways and means are held to the highest standard.
- Candidates will go through a rigorous recruitment process
- To be considered candidates should have at least 2 years experience
- We provide CPD trainings
- We conduct supervisions and performance appraisals to ensure that the quality we provide remains top notch
The continuity of Care is a notion that we subscribe to. We know that our clients will only provide the best care possible to its service users, so in the event that they need Nurses Group to help, they can be certain that they can rely on us to provide consistent reliable care.
- We always try to provide consistent quality care
- We have a coverage of 85% for shifts requested with less than 3 hours notice
- For the continuity of care, we are happy to provide you with staff from your preferred list
The most fundamental value in any industry is the amount of care you puti in your craft. With Nurses Group you can always be sure that we will take care of you the same way you take care of your service users.
- We will provide you with our undivided attention
- You will be assigned your own dedicated client manager to ensure that we get your needs right
- Once we have committed to you, you can guarantee that we will always go above and beyond our ways and means to complete our commitments with you
Start to growth
Build integration aute irure design in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat design proident.
- Research & Devloping
- Fully customizable
- Solve your problem faster
- There are many variations
- Your business deserves best software
What Our Client Say
I have working with The Nurses Group since May 2016. I have found they are extremely courteous and very helpful at short notice. The feedback that I have received from my staff regarding the staff he has provided has been very positive. It is reassuring for me to know that there is support at the end of the phone during periods of being short staffed. I would strongly recommend The Nurses Group.
ManagerNursing Home, Somerset
The Nurses Group have been supplying staff to xxxxxxx in Yeovil for the past year. Within this time, I can honestly say that all their staff have been professional and experts in their delivery of care often at short notice. I have no hesitation in recommending there services.