a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
Nurses Group will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. This includes for example, contacting you about job opportunities, assessing your suitability for those opportunities, updating our databases, putting you forward for job opportunities, arranging payments to you and developing and managing our services and relationship with you and our clients.
If you have opted-in, we may also send you marketing information and news via email/ text. You can opt-out from receiving these at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” when you receive these communications from us.
In some cases we may be required to use your data for the purpose of investigating, reporting and detecting crime and also to comply with laws that apply to us. We may also use your information during the course of internal audits to demonstrate our compliance with certain industry standards.
We must have a legal basis to process your personal data. The legal bases we rely upon to offer our work-finding services to you are:
• Your consent
• Where we have a legitimate interest
• To comply with a legal obligation that we have
• To fulfil a contractual obligation that we have with you
b. Legitimate interest
This is where Nurses Group has a legitimate reason to process your data provided it is reasonable and does not go against what you would reasonably expect from us.
Where Nurses Group has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
• Managing our database and keeping work-seeker records up to date;
• Providing work-finding services to you and our clients;
• Contacting you to seek your consent where we need it;
• Giving you information about similar products or services that you have used from us recently;
• We possibly sharing personal info with a finance provider to manage payments, fees, charges and collect or recover money owed to us;
c. Statutory/contractual requirement
Nurses Group has certain legal and contractual requirements to collect personal data (e.g. to comply with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, immigration and tax legislation, and in some circumstances safeguarding requirements.) Our clients may also require this personal data, and/or we may need your data to enter into a contract with you. If you do not give us personal data, we need to collect we may not be able to continue to provide work-finding services to you.
d. Recipient/s of data
Nurses Group will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
• Clients (whom we may introduce or supply you to)
• Former employers whom we may seek references from