We dispense specialised nurses who can ensure quality standards to meet the requirements of the community
Provide service for clients in a residential setting rather than a home or family.
- Promote assistance to clients who need support for performing the daily life activities
- Specially trained carers for providing health care support in emergencies
- Specialist workforce on health conditions including autism, Asperger’s, learning disability, and other complex behaviour
- Promote a comfortable environment for clients to develop a social and emotional interest
- Residential care includes accommodation, meals, leisure activities, personal care, and emotional support for individual